Saturday, May 05, 2007

Socks Twisting in the Wind


I decided to try an outside shot to show the beauty of springtime and to get an accurate picture of the colors in my new socks. This is the Panhandle, and there is no such thing as a day without wind. Here's the sock data:


  • Regia Mini Ringel #5216--khaki, blue, soft green, white

  • Knitted toe down, 64 stitches

For some reason, I only picked up 17 stitches for the gusset. They are a little snug--I'll do more on the next pair. I absolutely love this colorway--I had picked it up because it was on sale online somewhere when I needed a few more dollars to get free shipping.


The sock blockers are from Holly at Knitting Haven.


OTN--more socks for me from LB Magic Stripes that I got cheaply at a Hancock's closing. Knitted on 2s for a quick project.


Swatching the cables for the FLAK KAL sweater. I'm using Elann Peruvian Highland Wool in Violet Heather. This will be my first project reading charts that include WS rows. I've already messed up, so it's a good thing I'm just swatching.



No comments: