Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gone Fishing


This is what I've been doing this weekend--working on costumes for the school musical--Seussical. I've made this fish skirt and a purple one, which I left at the rehearsal after the fitting this afternoon. The yellow is actually much brighter than the picture shows. It is made from a satin organza and is semi-sheer, which is fine because it will be worn over leotards and tights. The "fish" will be all different colors--I think I have 4 or 5 more to make.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, you've got the One Fish, Two Fish...did you find red and blue?

Knitterary said...

That's a beautiful skirt.

By all means, feel free to borrow the skinny-4-stash concept and use the button. You might want to drop by Kris's blog to let her know you're playing along. :) She's at http://kniftyred.blogspot.com