Thursday, October 04, 2007

A New Teaching Resource/Knitting Progress of a Sort

Have you seen this new site? It has interesting possibilities for class projects.

I have made some recent knitting progress. I am now working on the bindoff for the Hemlock Ring Blanket. I am finding it somewhat tedious because I really want to be working on a little bolero out of handspun for my DGD. If I can, I'm going to swatch tonight for the bolero just for fun. Notice that I just wrote that swatching would be fun?

I am also tired of summer heat although the fall days here are beautiful. The light is more golden and it is a wonderful time of year, usually one of my favorites. This year, however, we had more rainfall than usual during the summer, and everything is going to seed. My allergies are flourishing, and it's too hot to wear the sweaters I would like to be wearing right now. It's definitely too warm to have an excuse to use the wood stove that we just had reinstalled after a move 5 years ago.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Bring on the autumn! Kill that pollen!