Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Testing, Testing . . . .

Actually, I have very little to post about.  Mostly I’m just testing writing this post on Windows Live to see if the process works more efficiently as I have been told that it does.  It will be hard to tell until I want to post some pictures.

The knitting is coming along.  I have almost finished the dress top.  I have made more progress on the blanket, thanks to an extra car trip.  I am not, however, quite through with the kitchen, due to some unexpected alterations in my schedule for the last two evenings.  I can finish this morning, however, since I’m not going out of town today.

I have also posted another book or so to my Shelfari shelf.  I’ve been listening to audiobooks while working.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

LizzieK8 said...

Just wanted to tell you I'm coming up on the end of Black Echo. I've really enjoyed it. I listen to it while doing my 30 minute step time on the Wii Fit. I should finish it today. I think I'll get more of Harry's books!

Thanks for the recommendation!