Sunday, May 03, 2009

Excuses, excuses

I am knitting, and I am working. Last week was the state standardized testing--4 days of "active" monitoring, including the ones in the afternoon who didn't finish in the morning. Last Saturday, an out-of-town school meeting. This week, my APs take their examination, and I am also taking an exam for an extra certification. I have a senior class event all afternoon today. I am not posting more because anything I have to say would be grouchy. After this week, things should be back to normal.

Oh, and the people who are doing some remodeling for us last June--not a grammatical error--are coming tomorrow. After months of trying to be "ready" for them to show, I gave up, and now things are in the way. They'll have to live with it because I can only get done what I can get done! The good news is that this includes the windows for my "studio" area. Now I can get to work on that--last summer's project!

No comments: