Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge


The Everything Austen Challenge from Stephanie's Written Word. Click on the picture for the link. It starts July 1 and goes until January 1, 2010.

My six things:

Audio Books:

  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Persuasion
  • Northanger Abbey

Reading and Teaching:

  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Pride and Prejudice (excerpts from the miniseries and the Knightley movie and the Great Books introduction)

Movies:

  • Sense and Sensibility
  • The Jane Austen Book Club
  • Mansfield Park

I know that's more than six things, but in case something doesn't work out, I added extra. If I get word that audio books don't count, I'll revise the list.

1 comment:

Lovesromances said...

That is a great list..can I ask how you linked the picture to her site?