Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Review of Eve Walker

Onlineshoes.com

Late in the day, put on the Eve Walker by Propet and go for a quick stroll. A therapeutic closed-back sandal designed for easy customization, the Eve Walker has a hook and loop secured closure system and extra-volume construction for a generous fit. Product features include: Full grain leather and/...


Excellent buy!

The Knitter Texas Panhandle 8/22/2009

 

5 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Versatile, Durable

Cons: Needs longer strap

Best Uses: Casual Wear, Work

Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven

I love these shoes! I wish the straps were slightly longer with a little more velcro overlap, but otherwise they are great. I did have to modify the heel width slightly, but I have very narrow heels with very wide feet, so that is routine for me. I like them better the longer I wear them. I am buying a second pair of PedEX shoes in a different style, but I also plan to buy an additional pair of Eve Walkers in another color soon. For one thing, my handknitted socks are visible.

()

No comments: