Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Little Bit of Knitting

Seriously. I finished all 4 of the miniature sweaters for my grandchildren's annual Christmas ornaments. Now I just have to make hangers.

Here's a picture of one of them:


You can judge the size by the computer keys, or by the crumbs in the computer keys. It's amazing what a photo will show, isn't it? This picture is a little bit fuzzy because I think I wiggled a little. I can't make pictures of the other two--pink and green variegated and primary stripes--because my camera is visiting relatives at the moment.

3 comments:

Knittinreed said...

Well, that's just adorable!

Okate said...

Charming! I love the colors.

Robin said...

I want to make these for my winter tree. I made them one year and filled them with a pantyhouse stuffed with cedar shavings and lavender. Great in drawers or closets. Your pattern looks like a top-down ragland. I just cast on and knit up and over - casting off stitches to make the neck hole and then casting back on. Did you use a pattern?? If so, can you tell me which one? Adorable!