I also had some other good news. The Loopy Ewe, one of my favorite on-line stores, celebrated their third anniversary. I entered the contest on Sheri's blog, and I won one of the prizes. Perhaps I should say I was BLESSED with one of the prizes because this selection of yarns is fantastic.
- bellamoden, noel, 1/16 tincture, superwash merino sport
- Rohrspatz & Wollmeise 100% merino superwash sock yarn in Vroni
- ATH Yarns, merino/bamboo/nylon in Shades of Rose
- a little red notebook full of different sizes of very small post-its
- a genuine pin from The Loopy Ewe
- a bar of Green Tea Hand Repair Soap from the Blue Ridge Soap Shed
- a nice note from Sheri
May I also add how pleased I have been in the past with everything I've bought from The Loopy Ewe, both the merchandise and the prompt service.
I've already searched Ravelry for just the right patterns for these three yarns. I can barely wait to get started.