Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Blanket for Mayzie

A completed blanket for a girl who likes blue and things that are "stwipey."


Now for grandchild blanket number 4. As planned I assembled some colorful yarns and photographed them, changing the picture to black and white in Photoshop Elements. Since there was more than one kind of black and white and they were all different, I had difficulty deciding if the values were close enough until I realized that two of the choices gave the same results:


Therefore, I decided on the following colors for a Joseph's Blanket kind of Log Cabin. These are all good quality acrylics or acrylic blends that I had in my stash.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm sure she'll like it!

Deb said...

I really like Mayzie's blanket. I think the new one will look terrific too!