Saturday, January 23, 2010

Progress Pic


Thanks to a DVRd documentary and a coujple of episodes of Hamish Macbeth on DVD--great sweaters--I've made a little more progress on the log cabin. At least the warm/cool pattern is showing up a little better.
This afternoon I am off to my daughter's house for the birthday party for my granddaughter Mayzie. I'm delivering the blue log cabin as a present for a girl who likes blue. Of course, I'm not a complete knitting freak, so a Strawberry Shortcake doll will be packaged with it. I'm sure we'll all have a very good time. Then I'll have to drive back home and grade essays and post grades. I dallied around about getting my gradebook set up for the new semester, but 3 weeks grades will go out on Monday, so I need to get everything posted. It is nice, though, to be able to access the gradebook from home and not have to drive back to school to an empty classroom and dark building to work.

1 comment:

Deb said...

The blanket is really pretty. I'll have to look for the Hamish MacBeth DVD's. The few books I've read have been enjoyable! I wish my gradebook was accessible from home -- parents can access it, but I can't. . . GRR!