Saturday, June 12, 2010

More Therapy


The second half of the ball--a DW Dishcloth (pattern and backstory available on Ravelry). I enjoyed knitting this one more than the first dishcloth yesterday. Although this is the first of this kind I have made, I have one from a swap that I really like. The little bumps scrub well. When it does its initial shrinking, it does not become too thick or stay too thin. I did go down one needle size from the pattern suggestion. I also like what the pattern does with the colors in this kind of yarn colorway.
We just returned from lunch in Clovis--Japanese, a somewhat infrequent treat for us.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I have knit this pattern before and it is fun - I had forgotten about it. Thanks for sharing - I like what the colors do also!

queen of everything said...

just found your blog. love the dishcloth