Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wallaby Update


I completed knitting the pouch pocket for the sweater. Thinking it would be a little firmer and it would also match the seed stitch trim I plan to use around the slit opening, I modified the border design from the specified garter stitch. Am I fancy or what?
DH and I took an afternoon drive around the community. It is hot and very quiet, typical summertime. We are slowly adjusting to being retired and at home together ALL THE TIME. You would think that after working in the same small office for several years, we would be used to this, but since we are both getting used to retirement as well, we seem to be bumping elbows all the time. On the other hand, he's doing a lot of the cooking, and I'm enjoying that. And goodness knows, there are plenty of compensations.

No comments: