Thursday, August 05, 2010

Progress, but Still No Pics

First of all, I managed to get my computer stuff moved back to my original office this week. It is absolutely wonderful. No television on next to me with something I don't want to watch or listen to. Room to have documents or a book at hand without having to do actobatic tricks. And, most importantly, the monitors at the correct focal lengths for my trifocals. I was thinking that I needed new glasses. Now I am fine.

I have also been taking time to enjoy my Kindle2. I like it so much that I'm sticking with it and not changing to the new model.

Knitting--too hot for the sweater. Sock 1 has progressed past the gusset decreases, and I'm merrily knitting away on the foot. Perhaps this afternoon I will have a quiet time with Pillars of the Earth on the Roku and a chance to knit awhile. This morning, however, I'm starting in on kitchen cleanup, not just the normal kind, but the leftovers from the computer switch AND the normal kind. It will be a pleasure.

1 comment:

Knittinreed said...

Hi Jane -
Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Re:the bank - I was making a deposit and the teller actually commented on the amount! I was very surprised, to say the least.
re: socks- that is what I have been working on too.
re: Kindle2 - just got one recycled from a friend who went to an iPad. So far, I like it.
re: Pillars of the Earth - one book that I have reread... great story! Have you read the sequel "World Without End?"