Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Looky, Looky

I treated myself--

Two Namaste knitting bags, looking a bit squashed from traveling, but ready to go to work. The green bag is an Executive; the aqua blue, an Everyday. I am truly excited because these are the first official "knitting bags" that I have had. The insides are obviously designed to be really useful to a knitter. The Executive is already overstuffed with the baby blanket that is not quite finished. The blue bag is not yet loaded with the sweater that is going to go in it first. I like the colors, and I like the design and stay open features of both bags.

Actually, I have been on a little bit of a knitting holiday. We had all sorts of problems, beginning with a hard-to-find icemaker leak and then electrical trouble which blew a surge protector on the computer--luckily--and took our central air out for a couple of days and nights. As of last night, we are up and running again, but I'm still trying to get caught up on sleep.

I have also posted some new reading in the Shelfari sidebar. I am writing my opinions of the books, but I am not including a plot summary, since all you have to do is click and go to Shelfari for that information.

No comments: