Proof that the sleeves to the Wonderful Wallaby are knitted. I eschewed the looming of hats for the time being. My daughter was kind enough to deliver the blanket and hat set for me yesterday.
Now onward to the process of attaching the sleeves to the sweater body a la Zimmermann and moving on to the decreases for the yoke. I'm still planning cables, but I also have to begin before long on the seed stitch edging the front placket opening. I hope I can keep track. I used these "complications" to justify the purchase of this lovely row counter from the etsy shop of The Twice Sheared Sheep. I have changed my plans for the decrease row cables from the ones by Mason Dixon, which were actually increase-row cables, to the ones designed by Amy King for her pattern "Sprout." We'll see how they work out. I'm saving all that for tomorrow, though. Right now, I'm off to fold laundry and then I may cast on the loom for another hat!