Saturday, October 30, 2010

Accountability and Photos to Share

Warning: I am going to be boringly accountable on line for progress on the last two sweaters. That will keep me on task. I have cast on for my grandson's sweater, knitted the bottom ribbing, increased, and inserted the line of waste yarn to mark the spot for a Wallaby pocket on this non-Wallaby sweater. I decided that he had to have one when his cousins were so thrilled with theirs:




Please note that the above photograph is a personal snapshot made by me on the spur-of-the-moment. Oldest granddaughter. Wallaby is extra long to wear with leggings; sleeves are long because she is growing rapidly.
The next photo is of her younger sister. It is by a professional photographer. Ditto the information on the sizing.

2 comments:

Soonerbeknitting said...

Those are both fabulous!

I still have the pattern in my lineup, but you make me want to cast on right now.

Milly said...

Both sweaters are lovely!