Sunday, October 31, 2010

Still Life with USB


My accountability picture for today. Yarn is Plymouth Encore Tweed in Denim. MP3 player is my faithful Sansa Clip for my audiobooks. I just finished listening to Ape House: a Novel while knitting and driving (not at the same time). It is an excellent book. Today's knitting accompanied an episode of A Touch of Frost, Season 6. Next up on audio is another mystery novel by Louise Penny--check my sidebar.
I spent most of yesterday with my son and his wife and daughter while he and my DIL worked on my car. I had sort of roped them into it, and I really appreciate their help. I am reasonably sure that I am going to need heat this winter, so I am really thankful for their kindness. I also got to spend some time with the youngest grandchild, so it was a win-win for me.

No comments: