Monday, November 22, 2010

Ribbing and a Photography Question


Step 1 of the Wonderful Wallaby, the waistline ribbing knitted from Plymouth Encore Worsted, color 1034. I'm very proud of the evenness of the ribbing, which I knitted using combination knitting.
I made this picture indoors, with an indoor setting on my Canon A1000IS. I did not use flash. If you notice, the ribbing looks faded on the edges. I made one shot with a white background which was even worse. I do not know what to do about this. The lighting is simply the room lighting. If I do use flash, the white bleed is even worse. I would try to look on the internet, but I don't know what to call it. It should not be necessary to take all pictures outside. The color of the yarn is very close to the real thing. Any advice would be appreciated.

No comments: