Thursday, December 16, 2010

So Much for my Career as a Fledgling Knitwear Designer. . . .



On the other hand, using my 40% off Hobby Lobby coupon for a Clover Pom Pom Maker was a wonderful investment. As Olivia would say, "Accessorize!" (Ignore the instructions in the package and Google for video instructions.)




Now to sew the garments. And the eyes, mustn't forget the eyes!

And, in a totally random thought, when I made my visit to Happy Hour at the local Sonic Drive In, I read the sign out front, the kind that has the insertable plastic letters. I'm not sure about the rest of the country, but the latest Sonic creation here is a foot-long Tex-Mex Chili Dog, which has cheese, onions, and jalapenos. The sign advertised it as a "TXT DOG." I'm not sure if you have to order with your I-Phone.

2 comments:

Knittinreed said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I LOVE sock monkeys ;-)

Deb said...

Adorable!! I love the hats, especially.