Thursday, January 06, 2011

A Belated Thank You

I have not used my spinning wheel in about a year and a half, but that is about to change. I spent yesterday and part of today getting my spinning stuff in order and cleaning and adjusting my wheel.

About a month ago, I won some beautiful fiber on the KnittySpin part of Knitty. It is from Miss Babs. And look what kind of fiber it is!

And look how much of it there is!

The color is Bog, lovely shades of gray-green. I am so excited! Thank you, Miss Babs and Knitty! Needless to say, I’m not starting out with this lovely fiber after so long an absence from my wheel. I stopped in the middle of a spinning project, so I’m going to go back to that and get my mojo going first!

1 comment:

FugueStateKnits said...

Wow!That is fabulous! happy New Year and Happy Spinning!