Saturday, August 13, 2011

At Last

The lacy yoke part to the Petal Jacket is finally finished.  I think it looks pretty nice.  Before I continue with the rest of the jacket, which is just plain stockinette, I am going to check out a couple of YouTube videos that have been recommended to me that demonstrate a good way to do M1L and M1R increases.  I’m not sure that is what I’ll use, but I need to look at them anyway for another project. 

Here’s a rather hurriedly taken photo of the progress so far:

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Where did you find the pattern?

Panhandle Jane said...

I bought the booklet, which is still in copyright, on Ebay. The title is "Coats and Clarks Jiffy Knits, Book No. 158." This book has the child's pattern. I think there is another book with an adult pattern.

Knittinreed said...

Very pretty!

FugueStateKnits said...

Lovely work! Bet you can't wait to get that stockinette done:)!! It's beautiful:)