Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After—Random Notes

Today was a knitting catch up day.  The replacement sweater that I intended to have finished for my youngest granddaughter by Christmas was put on hold during the days I was ill last week.  I knitted in every spare minute today, and I think that I am going to be able to finish tomorrow.  Smile

On the home front, I’m working on trying to get rid of one trash bag of throwaway clutter every day.  That does not include items to be given to charity.  I have to accumulate those and then take them when I am going out of town to a drop off place.

Before I retire tonight, I am also going to put on some steel-cut oats in my little crockpot.  I’ve been reading about doing this, and the recipe I found sounds good for breakfast.

While knitting, I’ve watched some tv or listened to audiobooks.  I’ve been able to download some of the Home Repair Homicide series by Sarah Graves.  I’ve actually read some of these before, but I can say that the audiobook narration is so entertaining that I’m enjoying them all over again.

No comments: