Friday, December 16, 2011

Knitting and a Present

I bought myself a present for Christmas, thanks to a suggestion from the Yarn Harlot’s series on gifts for knitters:

photo(28)

This is a small, fully-lined project bag from the etsy shop of Stitchy McYarnpants.  I can always use another project bag, but I was also thrilled to see the fabric.  My first readers in first grade were from the Dick and Jane series, so I really loved this idea.  Now all it needs is socks in progress. 

The Wallaby is also growing. 

photo(27)

The Wallaby pocket is knitted and fused, and 4 more inches of plain stockinette in the round will reach the sleeve attachment point. 

Please excuse the posing quality of these pics.  I am moving too fast right now to take on finding places for artistic poses for knitting products.

No comments: