Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday

Not Saturday anything, just Saturday.  I’ve not been sleeping well for awhile, but last night I slept straight through and then got up, said hello to my hubby, and promptly fell asleep in the recliner till noon.  Wow!  Great for rest, not exactly great for productivity.  The plus is that now the leftovers in the refrigerator are finished off.

As a retired public school teacher, I came across this article on Facebook, and I thought it was worth spreading.

On the knitting front, I’ve cast on for the second DPN sock, and I’m about 2/3 of the way down the leg.  I am amending my knitting plans somewhat.  I still need some accessories to liven up my variations on solid black for Sundays and other occasions and I came across the Wingspan pattern on Ravelry.  So, when I finish this sock, I’m going to knit hats until I get the ball of yarn for Wingspan, which I hope will be a fairly quick knit.  New warm socks and another shoulder wrap should carry me till spring.

We are cold here today, but again there is no precipitation in any form.  I’m going to go knit in front of the television for awhile.

1 comment:

Noreen said...

Wow. Thanks so much! I hadn't seen the Wingspan pattern. I love garter stitch and the short rows should keep it interesting. It's in my queue!