Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Quiet Sunday

I’m planning a rather hectic week trying to get some major projects completed here at home.

Today was really, really quiet.  I spent most of the day napping or reading, and I am pleased to note that I just finished up on that backlog of ebooks that I had inadvertently created for myself.  I just checked in the last one, a few days before it was actually due.  My holds list now contains only one ebook, and I intend to limit myself to a list of one or two so that I don’t have to do express reading sessions.  I don’t really have the time for that, and it tends to make what is designed to be a leisure activity into work.

On the knitting front, none today, but I did start the socks from the Claudia Handpainted Oops! that I took with me this past week.  The leg of the first sock is progressing nicely, and I’m rather excited about the yarn.  When it is knitted, the variety of colors shows up much better than in the skein or in the wound ball.  It is really lovely yarn.

No comments: