Saturday, February 02, 2013

Miscellaneous Progress

Thanks to the help of my dear hubby, furniture has been moved from one room to another so that I can perhaps get my craft room sorted.  Yea!  I plan on an audiobook tomorrow afternoon.  I’ve already watched the new Clydesdale ad on YouTube, so I don’t have to watch the ballgame.  (I know  it’s practically unAmerican to say that out loud, at least in Texas, but I can think of many other things I would rather do.)  I do occasionally watch football, but I don’t care for the Super Bowl hype or the halftime shows. 

I am working again on the Mitered Crosses Blanket that I began toward the end of 2011.  It’s a rather large UFO, and using up the yarn for it will reduce my stash pile, which is a good thing.  Besides, I think it will be lovely in the new living room.

We are having lovely weather here today.  I’m not sure what the rest of the week will hold, but I can live with it.  I have enough inside work to do to keep me busy.  I need to finish this up so that we can continue fixing up our former home this spring so that we can sell it.

I hope all of you have a nice Super Bowl Sunday, and may your football knitting project go well!

1 comment:

Deb said...

The only football game I watch IS the Superbowl! Most of the time it's because a group of us gets together for potluck - the men enjoy the game and we women knit and chat. I sometimes watch it (or part of it)just for the commercials and to be able to talk a bit about it with my 6th grade boys who are into football big time. I impressed a few this year by mentioning the 109 yard touchdown and mentioning a few players' names. Have to admit though that it wasn't big around here this year because the Patriots weren't in it.